- This event has passed.
Reconciliation SA Annual General Meeting 2020
Thursday, November 26th, 2020-6:30 pm - 8:30 pmFree
** Reconciliation SA is closely monitoring Health SA Alerts and messaging regarding gathering restrictions because of COVID-19.
The AGM has moved to an online only event. We apologize for any inconveniences.
As a precaution and for those members wishing to attend via video conferencing, we are currently establishing a WebEx Streaming option to enable full participation.
We thank you for your patience during this time.**
Annual General Meeting: Members Only (Online Event Only)
- Welcome to Country
- Welcome & Apologies
- Confirmation of AGM 2019 Minutes and Special General Meeting September 2020 Minutes
- Annual Review for 2019/2020
- Financial Report for 2019/2020 (receiving financial statements and audit; appoint Auditors for 2020/2021)
- Board Election and Transition Announcements
- Any Other Business
- Thank you and Close (Reconciliation SA Supporters Event Commences)
Voting for Elections
Every member should have received an email with regards to voting for positions on the Reconciliation SA Board. You can find a voting pack here – if you require the electronic voting – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for this link.
Please contact Shona Reid, Chief Executive Officer, Reconciliation SA on 0418 535 108 or email@example.com if you have any questions about the Annual General Meeting