Reconciliation SA is a not-for-profit community and member-based organisation. With the support of our board, staff, members, volunteers and students, we work towards a society free from prejudice, discrimination and racism. We strive towards a society that understands, values and actively support inclusion of First Nations people in all aspects of life within South Australia.
The Generation of Change program incorporates both presentations and planning sessions from Reconciliation SA and ActNow Theatre’s interactive Forum Theatre performance ‘Responding to Racism’ which also provides a focus on addressing, preventing and building resilience against racism and explores the abilities of an individual to respond to racism on an interpersonal level.
This Volunteer role involves typing up notes from previous Generation of Change sessions.
• Able to use computers and good typing speed
• Ability to understand difficult handwriting & patience
• Willingness to learn and passion for reconciliation
• Commitment & Timeframe
• Short term (expected 8-14 hours across a few weeks)
• Flexible hours
• Office based (L1, 24 Pitt St, Adelaide) or home based
• Induction and training will be provided
Please contact Emilie at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions about the role